Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: apartment trouble

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I came home today to find a hand written letter on my desk from my previous roommate. I should explain that a little. I have 2 roomies. 1 is my brother the other was a good friend of mine, Chuck. Chuck bought a house about a month ago and has moved out. We have a new roommate now, Jason, but didn't tell the front office because they would have made him pay a $50 credit check fee. So, they still think it's me, my brother and Chuck.
    *
    *
    *
    Anyhow, the letter was written by Chuck to the management saying that he appreciated the letter of warning concerning the complaints received from our surrounding neighbors...obviously, I wondered, "What letter."
    *
    *
    *
    Come to find out...the complex has received "several" complaints concerning the noise, loud music, traffic in and out of the apartment and trash outside our place and they wrote us a letter telling us it wouldn't be tolerated.

    Somehow, Chuck saw the letter and felt it necessary to respond. However, it wasn't a "We'll tone it down, sorry" letter. Instead, he commenced to tell them that we have had problems in our house and complained and you guys haven't fixed them yet, so why should the neighbors get to complain and we fix their problems? ...

    My argument here is, just because there are things wrong with our apartment, Chuck seems to think this give us some right to be a disturbance to others. I don't. Granted, it is my brother and his friends being loud...and they are pretty loud, I just don't feel like we can say, fix our apartment and we'll fix the problem you have with us. The trash and traffic thing is stupid, but the noise I understand.

    If I get thrown out of my house for the stupid shit my brother and his friends do every weekend, I'm going to be very pissed off.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You should move to North Little Rock...it's a whole new world over here...there's no rules!...it's party central!...and it's much more convenient...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NO!!! I hate North Little Rock...it's not convienient at all for me...and I love my house...I don't want to move...everything is so perfect in it...and I don't care about parties...i want them to stop...I just don't want to get kicked out...although...you were probably saying that so I'd be closer to you...in that case...we'll start the search this weeken...wait, we'll start the search next week!!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes...move closer to me...start looking next week...also...get a new bed...

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

    i'm sorry...

    i was gonna respond to the first few posts and
    the overall subject of this thread...

    but wes's last post was so funny...


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    make your brother move into apple valley, you can have 20 drunk teenagers yelling at the top of their lungs with a 2000 dollar speaker system blaring at defeaning volumes and not receive a single complaint.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "I got a colt 45 and two zig-zags"...

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GravyTrain:
    make your brother move into apple valley, you can have 20 drunk teenagers yelling at the top of their lungs with a 2000 dollar speaker system blaring at defeaning volumes and not receive a single complaint.
    <font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hate replying with "HAHA's" but that post was too fucking funny....HAHA!...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •